Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas day 2012 is almost over. I hope everyone had a great Christmas. The children are probably worn out from the excitement they had this morning. My grandchildren who are teenagers were excited from their gifts. I guess we never get over the excitement of Christmas. The little ones are so excited when they see what Santa Claus has brought them. Their little faces are gleaming from ear to ear. I am ready for the new year and the wonders of what may come. As the year has almost ended, I am ready and excited. Their are projects I am looking forward to. Right now I need to clean up my house. Red threads are everywhere in my crafting room, jewelry pieces laying everywhere, bags and boxes are here and there. My cricut machine and Big Kick have paper on laying on top. I ready to take down all the christmas decorations. When it is over, I am ready to do something else. Good nite to everyone, Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment