Thursday, January 3, 2013

It is Thursday and my craft room is still going through updating. Let me tell you, if I had not started painting this room it would not have got done. This room was used as an office when it was built. It is the old time pine panel. The real pine which has been varnished. I bought five gallons of primer and it is almost gone. Still has a golden tint to some of the walls. When I moved here 2 years ago, It was all white inside and I thought I wanted some color on most of the walls. The kitchen cabinets were pine and I had those ripped out and put in white cabinets. The only room I did not bother at the time was this room I call my craft room. The new year is here, and I am ready to create, but I guess this must wait. Gosh, I have so much to put back in here and it is not going to get done this week. Think about me this weekend and if you want to volunteer your time, I would love to have you.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you worry sweet friend...you are truly feathering your creative nest!!! I'm sure the painting will inspire you more than you know ~ wishing you much luck on that, painting is getting harder and harder for me and I so know what it involves!!! Please be sure to share photos when you finish sweet friend, hugs and love, Dawn

    ReplyDelete