Thursday, December 20, 2012

Just a few more days and people will be opening gifts from their love ones. I love opening gifts regardless what time of the year it is. The biggest Christmas surprise I remember was when I was a small child. I had an aunt who lived in Mississippi and she came home to visit my grandparents one Christmas. Her husband was serving in the army at that time. Christmas day I opened the gift she had brought me. It was the biggest doll I had ever seen. She never had any children so all the children in the family new she would have something for each one. She remained my favorite aunt till she passed away.
I am thankful for my two daughters and their families. Hope everyone has a great family to spend time with. I send my love to each of you.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful memory sweet Faye!!! I just want to wish you a beautiful and blessed Christmas sweet friend and a very happy and healthy New Year as well!!!! Sending you big ol' Georgia hugs and so much love, Dawn

    ReplyDelete