Sunday, November 11, 2012

My grandson's mother. She is my younges daughter. Made in my back yard on June 9th, 2012.  Another picture of the wedding.My grandson is 6'6. The wedding was called a country wedding. We used haybales for people to sit on, covered with quilts. The reception was on Saturday with the brides's father catering. The food was barbecue chicken and pork. Had all the trimmings..baked potatoes, potato salad, slaw, green beans, baked beans, and cobbler. Great day for the family.
The three flower girls. All girls from bride's family.

The patio was put down in early spring. I put down a hundred concrete blocks. Around the patio, my daughter and I hauled over twenty wooden pallets to make a table and seating.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Faye...what a beautiful wedding!!!! Sounds like it was a wonderful day for everyone ~ hugs and love, Dawn

    ReplyDelete